Naicentteso Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Valley Of The Wolves: Iraq 720p

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c The film covers through fiction real-life events like the occupation of Iraq, the execution of Daniel Pearl, the Hood event and the Abu Ghraib torture scandal.
There are 2 kinds of people in this world, those who are naive enough to think crap like this is at all fictional and those who are not as easily enticed by trendy propaganda. All films like this do is make an already hateful situation even worse.<br/><br/>I lived in Turkey for almost a year, and I had a chance to watch a lot of Turkish television. I was surprised to find so many Turkish movies that depict Americans as evil bloodthirsty thugs. And most of these movies were 30-40 years old, before all the Iraq stuff went down. I also spent a lot of time with Turkish people, and although most of them would not admit it, I could tell that they had a resentment towards me simply because I was American. Why? Because of propaganda like this. Turks are born into a society that slowly feeds propaganda like this into their brains since they were old enough to remember. It&#39;s not their fault they believe it, it&#39;s merely due to ignorance. The sad fact is… this hate has been in Muslim cultures for centuries, and will probably never go away. The opposite is also true.<br/><br/>Please, do not support this movie. Do not support the hate.
Sorry, but it&#39;s true. A Jewish doctor who sells living people&#39;s organs to Tel Aviv?! Are you crazy? This just makes us look stupid for making it popular. How can people be angry about cartoons in the European press and go to see this film in the same week? The abuse of brave Turkish soldiers in 2003 was a disgusting insult, but we do not get better by doing the same in a movie. Same with Midnight Express. I know most Americans now hate this movie also, and say it should not have been made popular. So why should we have similar garbage now? Movies like this and books like the Metal Storm one only make us appear foolish, although we are not. So, the next time you get angry for a comment by Homer Simpson, I hope you remember this wonderful anti-American and anti-Semitic Turkish film. If we cannot show we are better than those who offend us, what is the point? Of course it&#39;s &quot;just an action movie,&quot; but I tell you something. This is not what American military is like, nor Kurds, nor Jews. I know Americans and I can say I never met one like the Billy Zane character. Not even the religious Christian ones are devils like this, praying to statues of Jesus just to help them kill Muslim children at weddings! If you liked this film, I would really like you to think why, really. I think it is another insult to Turkey, for making us look fools.

At the End full movie free downloadCoraz n atado movie in hindi hd free downloadIn a Panic Over the Treasure download movie freeThe Forgotten Days full movie download 1080p hdDownload the Episode 6.13 full movie tamil dubbed in torrentThe Devastator movie in hindi hd free downloadThe Delivery full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pCarnaval full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieThe The EndBody Defenders movie download in mp4
Please log in to post a reply.